The CARE program connects and refers CSU employees to local health and social services resources.
Goals of the CARE Program:
- Build effective working relationships with employees and community agencies for the satisfaction of the population its serves.
- Help employees navigate work-life challenges, in order to achieve greater work engagement and successful personal lives.
- Increase awareness of programs/resources available to employees in Northern Colorado, and coordinate access to those resources.
- Be an advocate for employees among various on and off campus groups and committees to support fair access to quality resources.
- Caring – We take time to understand the employee’s needs and concerns.
- Communication – We offer good listening skills to facilitate communication.
- Competence – We are knowledgeable about resources in Northern Colorado.
- Collaboration – We focus on building working relationships.
- Confidentiality– We offer confidential and accessible settings to help employees feel comfortable sharing personal information.
The content of care.colostate.edu is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute a legal contract between CSU and any person or entity unless otherwise specified. Information on care.colostate.edu is subject to change without prior notice at any time. Any links to external websites and/or non-university entities are provided as a courtesy. They should not be construed as an endorsement by the university of the linked materials.
The site may contain links to information that is created and maintained by a variety of sources both internal and external to the university. The university does not control, monitor or guarantee the information contained in these sites or information contained in links to other external websites, and does not endorse any views expressed or products or services offered therein. In no event shall the university be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such site or resource.
CSU has sole control over the selection of links to include on care.colostate.edu and the selection criteria for resources it chooses to include. The inclusion of a resource on this site does not guarantee that its services will be appropriate or available to everyone accessing the site. Individual organizations listed may have eligibility criteria that limit or condition the availability of services. The university has no control over these criteria and shall not be responsible or liable for such organizations’ application of these criteria.