Care Program Description
The CARE program provides employees* with information about, and referrals to, agencies and organizations in Northern Colorado who provide low-cost or no-cost services in the areas of:
- Physical and mental healthcare
- Food, clothing and other household necessities
- Dependent care and elder care
- Services for the disabled
- Housing, including emergency food and shelter
- And other support services
The CARE Program is free and available to CSU employees.
*CSU students who need assistance should contact Student Case Management.